Our funds are limited and we cannot accommodate the needs of everyone. With your kind donation we will be able to service more families in the Rancho Santa Fe area.
The goal of the Rancho Santa Fe Community Center Scholarship Fund is to help kids and families who are in need and to provide after school care, special events, programs, and transportation. In order to accomplish this goal, assistance is provided to qualified applicants for a limited period of time.
Your donation goes to:
- $35 will: provide one hour of supervised care
- $100 will: provide a child’s attending programs one day a week
- $300 will: provide a child’s attendance for five days
- $600 will: provide a child’s attendance for ten days
- $900 will: provide a child’s attendance for 15 days
- $1,200 will: provide a child’s attendance for one month
If you are interested in knowing more about donating to the RSF Community Center Scholarship Fund please call Dimi Manning at (858) 756-2461, ext 305 or email