The Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club is hosting a free monthly series titled: “Get Smart” that will focus on different health and lifestyle topics. From 5-6:30 p.m. March 24, guest speaker will be Kelly Fore Dixon, ASLA, residential landscape designer and local resident, discussing water-saving tips for Rancho Santa Fe residents.
Dixon will address simple ways to reduce your home water bill, how to select climate- appropriate plants, and the new attitude about reducing lawns, citrus groves and invasive plants. You’ll come away knowing how to:
• Reduce water consumption with your existing irrigation system
• Lower your swimming pool water use
• Check for subterranean water leaks
• Understand the mandatory water restrictions
• Choose climate-appropriate plants that are beautiful and low-maintenance, and much more.
Dixon has 25 years of landscape experience and is a designer and project manager for Nature Designs Landscaping. She earned her degree in landscape architecture and is a licensed general contractor and landscape contractor. She is an award-winning designer with numerous nationally published projects, and lectures nationally on estate maintenance, and business and project management.
All members of the RSF Association, their guests and the guests of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe are welcome. Reservations are helpful but optional.