Rancho Days is now Rancho Tennis Days at the Rancho Santa Fe Tennis Club. During the 10 days of Rancho Days (Oct. 3-12) the RSF Tennis Club is offering all Covenant-area residents free tennis. This includes many free clinics for all levels, free court time (just sign up at the front desk or call 858-756-4459) and free entry to the end of week mixed tennis tournament (multiple ability levels!). During Rancho Days, come visit the Covenant’s community tennis center in the heart of Rancho. Play tennis, get fit, meet your neighbors, have fun! Then sign up for our end of Rancho Days Tennis Adult Mixed Tennis Tournament for all levels (Saturday, Oct. 11).
The RSF Tennis Club is also introducing the USA’s fastest growing sport, or PickleBall. Four PickleBall courts fit onto one tennis court and it is exploding in popularity for all ages. Come try it too!
Rancho Days/Tennis Days schedule (Oct 3-12);
- Everyday Pickleball on Court 11/12 noon - 2 p.m. Reservations required (call or stop by front desk)
- Everyday tennis court 12 is open to community for free — reservations required (call or stop by front desk)
3. Fri, Oct. 3 - intro to tennis - noon-1 p.m.
- Sat, Oct. 4 - Juniors Clinic - All levels- noon- 1 p.m.
- Mon, Oct. 6- Intro to Tennis noon- 1 p.m.
- Tues, Oct. 7- Intro to Tennis noon- 1 p.m.
- Wed, Oct. 8- Intro to Tennis noon - 1 p.m.
- Thurs, Oct. 9- Intro to Pickleball noon- 1 p.m.
- Fri, Oct. 10- Intro to Pickleball noon-1 p.m.
- Sat, Oct. 11- Rancho Days: Adult mixer, Kids Clinic, Pickleball Clinic
The Tennis Club was formed in 1962, and is for the exclusive use of Rancho Santa Fe Covenant members. With ten hard courts and two Har-Tru clay courts, the club also has an excellent staff of teaching professionals. The club is located in a beautiful setting in the heart of Rancho Santa Fe adjacent to the Golf Course at 5829 Via de la Cumbre. With year round outdoor play, the Tennis Club is a wonderful place to enjoy our gorgeous San Diego weather!
Clubhouse hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, please call Derek or Dophie at the club at (858) 756-4459.