Concierge Auctions, a luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth individuals worldwide, recently announced the auction of Rancho Las Brisas in Rancho Santa Fe. Rancho Las Brisas was previously offered for $6.695 million and will sell to the highest bidder without reserve in cooperation with Laura Barry of Barry Estates on Nov. 8.
Unique attributes of Rancho Las Brisas include:
• A 10,390-square-foot residence featuring 6 bedrooms, 5 full and 1 half-bathrooms in an exclusive gated community
• An exterior designed by acclaimed Greg Agee Custom Homes, and interiors by renowned designer Susan Spath of Kern & Co.
• A secluded and private position among only 5 other homes, and a rare view overlooking 400+ rolling acres of open space
• Removable walls for effortless indoor-outdoor living
• A sparkling infinity-edge pool with spa surrounded by an outdoor kitchen and multiple private terraces featuring integrated heaters and fireplaces
• A treasured location within the top-rated San Diego School District, as well as access to Rancho Santa Fe area amenities including the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Fairbanks Ranch Country Club and Rancho Santa Fe Polo Club
• Easy accessibility, with a 25-minute drive from San Diego International Airport and a 10-minute drive from Pacific Ocean beaches
Listing Agent Laura Barry stated: “When you’re buying in Rancho Santa Fe, you’re buying a lifestyle. Nowhere in Rancho Santa Fe is that truer than in Rancho Las Brisas, where you are surrounded by over 400 acres of open space, a nine-iron away from 10 golf courses, and within a polo mallet’s range of the Rancho Santa Fe Polo Club.”
Owner Mark Zbikowski stated: “Rancho Las Brisas has served as the ultimate retreat. When I fly in from Seattle, I find my entire demeanor changes with the sun and gentle ocean breeze. Better yet are the opportunities the home offers to entertain friends and loved ones — I can’t count how many wonderful dinner parties and barbecue cookouts I’ve hosted here. I’ll miss this paradise, but am looking forward to passing Rancho Las Brisas on to a new owner who will take advantage of all of its incredible amenities.”
Laura Brady, founder and president of Concierge Auctions, stated: “Building on the success of our recent sale of El Milagro, a nearby estate owned by successful entrepreneur and renowned gambler Bill Walters, Concierge Auctions is becoming a household name in the greater San Diego area. With every auction that we work on in this region, our team gets excited to build upon and exceed the reputation that we’ve established, and we’re ready to prove ourselves again with the sale of Rancho Las Brisas.”
The auction of Rancho Las Brisas, at 4215 Rancho Las Brisas Trail in Rancho Santa Fe, will be held live on Nov. 8. A 2.5% commission is offered to the buyer’s representing broker. The property is available for preview from 1-4 p.m. daily and by appointment. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, call 212-257-5067.