Celebration of David Menashe’s 30 years in Rancho Santa Fe
An event titled “Let’s Celebrate David Menashe’s 30 years in Rancho Santa Fe” was held June 27 at the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club.
David; his wife, Shannon; and his two sons, Jesse and Joshua Menashe, joined friends and community members in “celebrating the 30 years of business, residency and community involvement of David Menashe in Rancho Santa Fe.”
Throughout those 30 years, David has been involved in many community organizations, including:
• 30 years as a Wealth Management Advisor in Rancho Santa Fe
• Involved in the Rancho Santa Fe Community Center
• Coached youth basketball with Rancho Santa Fe Community Center
• Coached Little League baseball for eight years in Rancho Santa Fe
• Involved with Kids Korp in Rancho Santa Fe
• Involvement in Rancho Santa Fe School Endowment when his children attended the school
David is also a board member on the Board of Directors for the San Diego State University Business School and directors cabinet member for the San Diego State Athletic Department.
David is a Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor with the Merrill Lynch office in Rancho Santa Fe.
The June 27 event featured cocktails, hors d’ouevres and live music by Josh and Jesse Menashe.