By Dario Moscoso
In a previous column, we discussed the implications of biologic medicine as exemplified by the so-called “Vampire Facelift,” a procedure performed using the platelet rich plasma (PRP) in a patient’s own blood to repair the skin. This process is only one of the many ways in which biologic medicine is revolutionizing contemporary treatment options and posing plastic surgery alternatives to discerning surgeons and patients. At Pacific Cielo Surgery Center, biologic medicine – that is, medical treatments and procedures derived from a biological process as opposed to synthetic or invasive techniques – is the main focus of our practice. From skin rejuvenation to the relocation and elimination of unwanted fat, we offer a complete lineup of all-natural plastic surgery services, all in the comfort of our elegant Rancho Santa Fe medical spa.
Biologic medical procedures: cutting-edge technology, all-natural results
Biologic medical technology enables us to perform plastic surgery procedures without the use of synthetic fillers or invasive surgery, and our processes yield safe, natural and effective results for the face and body you desire. We offer the following treatments using biologic principles:
- Fat Injection & Fat Transfer: This facial rejuvenation procedure uses excess fat cells from the patient’s own body to plump and refresh sagging or thinning skin around the lips, cheeks, chin, temples and under the eyes. As a natural alternative to surgical facelift procedures and injectable fillers, this process is ideal for patients who wish to regain a more youthful appearance without undergoing invasive surgery or filling their body with foreign chemicals.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Skin Therapy: PRP skin regeneration, as detailed in our past column about the “Vampire Facelift,” involves the use of growth factors in the patient’s own blood to revive skin and reverse signs of aging. This procedure offers another alternative to conventional injectables and reflects the latest in biologic medical technology.
Other treatments at Pacific Cielo reflect our dedication to non-invasive and all-natural strategies wherever possible, and include Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck and Facial Rejuvenation using ReAction Skin Therapy system. We also offer advance liposculpture body contouring procedures and other treatments to enhance and improve our quality of living. A partial list of these services includes:
- Liposculpture (liposuction)
- Plasma (PRP) Facelift
- Plasma (PRP) Breast lift
- Fat Transfers
- Body Contouring (RF)
- Skin Tightening (Facial and Body)
- Botox and Other Dermal Fillers
- Cellulite Treatments
To find out more about our complete procedure menu or learn about our state-of-the-art facility, visit us online. We at Pacific Cielo Surgery Center are pleased to serve the needs of our local community at our Rancho Santa Fe plastic surgery spa, and we look forward to sharing our practice with you. Get in touch today: www.pacificcielo.com.