Home of the Week, 1288 Silverado St
Open House - Sat 2-4 pm (Aug. 10) and Sun 12-2pm (Aug. 11)
1928 Historic Adobe in the heart of the Village
• Walk to Cove, downtown shops and restaurants
• 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2568', fully remodeled in 2012, with only mandatory historic portions left in original state.
• Original living room with fireplace and barrel ceiling.
• Transferable Mills Act covers $1.38 million against property tax
• Solar is transferable; electricity generated provides 100% of usage.
• Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance front yard; multiple patios
• Lots of windows, sunny throughout, lovely ocean breezes
Harriet Preovolos, Realtor
First Team Real Estate
Get the RSF Review weekly in your inbox
Latest news from Rancho Santa Fe every Thursday.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Rancho Santa Fe Review.