Photo gallery: San Diego Opera’s ‘Musical Mosaics’ gala in La Jolla
The San Diego Opera presented its 2021 summer gala, “Musical Mosaics,” on June 26 in the gardens of the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa.
It was a prelude to the opera’s upcoming 2021-22 season. Here’s a look at the lineup:
- Stephanie Blythe (mezzo-soprano): 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 23, Balboa Theatre, San Diego
- Michelle Bradley (soprano): 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 20, Baker-Baum Concert Hall, Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center, La Jolla
- Arturo Chacón-Cruz (tenor, with mariachi ensemble): 7:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 3, California Center for the Arts, Escondido
- “Così fan tutte” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 15 and 18; 2 p.m. Feb. 20, San Diego Civic Theatre
- “Roméo et Juliette” by Charles Gounod: 7:30 p.m. March 26, 29 and April 1; 2 p.m. April 3, San Diego Civic Theatre
- “Aging Magician” by Paola Prestini and Rinde Eckert: 7:30 p.m. May 13; 2 and 7:30 p.m. May 14, Balboa Theatre
For more information, call (619) 533-7000 or visit sdopera.org.
— La Jolla Light and The San Diego Union-Tribune ◆
Get the RSF Review weekly in your inbox
Latest news from Rancho Santa Fe every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Rancho Santa Fe Review.