Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society names Sharon Alix as new administrator
Sharon Alix has been appointed administrator of the Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society, reports the group’s president, John Vreeburg.
Alix, a longtime Rancho Santa Fe resident, has extensive administrative and financial experience.
“We are delighted to have Sharon join us. She brings an excellent background in administration and executive skills to our organization,” said Vreeburg. A former escrow closer for a company located in Rancho Santa Fe, she has been working as a personal secretary, as well as an event planner for several charitable organizations.
An active volunteer, Alix served on the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club’s board for five years, was Ways and Means chairwoman at the Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild for four years, and contributes time to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club, Women’s Empowerment International, Morgan Run Resort Membership Committee, and the Nativity Church offices in Rancho Santa Fe.
The RSF Historical Society is at La Flecha House, 6036 La Flecha, the first residence constructed in the village of Rancho Santa Fe and designated its Historical Landmark No. 1.
For more information, visit www.ranchosantafehistoricalsociety.org or call 858-756-9291.
- Rancho Santa Fe Society Historical Home Tour to be held July 14
- Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society sees boost in demand for community tours
- Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society to present cultural event
- Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society to present Holiday Celebration Open House
- Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society walking tour focus of unique Nativity School project
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=35818