Chino Farm in Rancho Santa Fe hosts debut of new Sunset cookbook
Celebrate the end of summer at a free book-launch event from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 23, at The Chino Farm, rain or shine.
The Good Earth/Great Chefs partners with Sunset magazine and the editors of their latest book, “The Great Outdoors Cookbook” (Sunset Editors, Oxmoor House, $24.95) for a book signing and grilling demonstrations featuring Chino summer vegetables.
Learn about Santa Maria wood-burning grills from the experts, cooking with the sun from an ambassador of International Solar Cooking, and Japanese-style charcoal grilling.
The newest additions to the Good Earth/ Great Chefs weekend Pop-Up Pantry will also be introduced.
The Chino Farm is at 6123 Calzada del Bosque, Rancho Santa Fe.
- ‘Japanese Farm Food’ cookbook author to appear at Chino Farm
- Top vegetarian cooking expert to appear at The Chino Farm in Rancho Santa Fe
- The Chino Farm welcomes ‘Japanese Farm Food’ author
- ‘Salad for Dinner’ author Jeanne Kelley to sign books at Chino Farm event
- Award-winning chef to appear at The Chino Farm in Rancho Santa Fe for book signing
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=35749