Rancho Santa Fe Association Pool and Fitness Committee to meet
By Karen Billing
The Rancho Santa Fe Association’s Pool and Fitness Committee will meet on Tuesday, July 15, at 10:30 a.m. at the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club. Covenant members are welcome to attend the meeting.
According to RSF Association Director and Committee Chair Heather Slosar, the committee members believe they have found a neutral location for the pool and fitness center and have been working with the architect of the Santaluz Club. An update will be provided at the meeting.
Slosar said committee members have also been working on finances, communication and marketing issues as they gear up for a potential community-wide vote to see if the Association members truly want to pursue the pool and fitness center.
Slosar said they aim to run focus groups in September with a vote potentially slated for October.
- Rancho Santa Fe community survey on pool, fitness center could go out in May
- Some Rancho Santa Fe Tennis Club members object to locating proposed pool and fitness center at the club
- Rancho Santa Fe Association board reviews options regarding possible Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club pool and fitness center
- Rancho Santa Fe Association health club and pool? Update Q&A with committee chair Heather Slosar
- New committee will oversee Rancho Santa Fe Association voter registration revisions
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=35161