Women’s Charity Fashion Show benefits Canine Companions for Independence
Linda Lederer Bernstein, Barbara Maguire, Jenniffer Taylor and Robert Maes, of Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty, hosted a private Women’s Charity Fashion Show Oct. 17 benefiting Canine Companions for Independence.
Canine Companions for Independence was founded in 1975. CCI, is a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people by providing highly-trained assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships. “Help is a four legged word.”
The fashion show, which was held at the Lomas Santa Fe Country Club, featured Peace and Love, a unique collection of fashion-forward apparel and accessories. Peace and Love…”Doing a World of Good.”
For more information about Canine Companions for Independence, visit www.cci.org.
- Country Friends fashion show benefits charities
- National Charity League Class of 2015 presents Fashion Show
- National Charity League San Diego Del Norte Chapter hosts fashion show
- National Charity League Del Sol Chapter will be ‘Off the Page’ at upcoming fashion show
- Torrey Pines High School and Canyon Crest Academy to hold fashion show fundraiser
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=27299