‘Keep Your Assets Close…Wear Them’ event held in Rancho Santa Fe
An event titled “Keep Your Assets Close…Wear Them” was held Oct. 2 at the RSF Historical Society. The event featured a discussion “regarding the world of fine gemstones and their investment opportunities, with a showcase of one-of-a-kind, handcrafted jewlery” presented by Nelson Holdo, president of Black, Starr & Frost, “America’s first jeweler since 1810.
“Tantalizing tastes and specially selected boutique wines” were served at the event, which was hosted by Deborah Sims of Estate Management Group; Craig A. Edwards of Rancho Santa Fe Insurance; Elaine Leach of TAG Family CFO; and Suzanne Felando Mattson of Studio Felando.
- Estate Management Group open house at Mille Fleurs
- Rancho Santa Fe Insurance co-hosts event with Padres
- Reception for Michael Crimmins held at Rancho Santa Fe estate
- Rancho Santa Fe Insurance donates to Friends of San Pasqual Academy
- Rancho Santa Fe Jewelers hosts DEMA event
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=26776