Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild member’s work selected by the Athenaeum Museum
The Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild recently announced that the 22nd Annual Juried Exhibition of the Athenaeum Museum in La Jolla has selected art work by guild member Manss Aval for its exhibition from more than 1,000 works of art submitted.
The Athenaeum Museum Music and Arts Library event is one of the most prestigious art shows in San Diego for both emerging and mid-career artists. This year’s jurors were Ariel Plotek, assistant curator, The San Diego Museum of Art, and Amy Galpin, associate curator, The San Diego Museum of Art.
The 22nd Annual Juried Exhibition of the Athenaeum Museum in La Jolla will be held at 1008 Wall Street, La Jolla, California from Aug. 3-31. The opening reception will take place on Aug. 2, at 6:30 p.m. For additional details, visit www.ljathenaeum.org.
- Rancho Santa Fe artist’s work selected 2013 Juried Biennial Exhibition
- Rancho Santa Fe artist Manss Aval’s work selected by William D. Cannon Art Gallery for 2013 Juried Biennial Exhibition
- Rancho Santa Fe fine art photographer’s work selected for fair exhibit
- ‘Impressions of the Soul’ exhibit now at Rancho Santa Fe Art Gallery
- Artists share spotlight at juried show
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=24439