Rancho Santa Fe celebrates legacy of teacher Harriet Joslyn
The community gathered June 5 to celebrate the career of longtime R. Roger Rowe teacher Harriet Joslyn, currently a fourth grade teacher. Joslyn is retiring after a 30-year career in education and 20 years at Rowe.
Hired by Dr. R. Roger Rowe himself, Joslyn taught every grade from first through sixth at the school. She spent nine years teaching fifth grade, her favorite because of the emphasis on American history — she helped develop the school’s annual Colonial Fair.
Joslyn also played a big role in the drama department, directing two to three plays a year with Maureen Cassarino.
– Photos/Jon Clark
- Retirement party to be held June 5 for Rancho Santa Fe teacher Harriet Joslyn
- Beloved longtime Rancho Santa Fe teacher Harriet Joslyn to retire in June
- Rancho Santa Fe student council celebrates a year of giving back with special assembly
- DAR hosts Awards Ceremony and Colonial Tea
- Rancho Santa Fe community celebrates life of Roger Rowe
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=23360