Rancho Santa Fe resident and water polo player Cory Nasoff wins silver medal at Australian National League Games
Rancho Santa Fe resident Cory Nasoff, a 2007 Torrey Pines graduate and three-time NCAA All American at UC Berkeley, is a professional water polo player in Australia. Nasoff and his team (Perth Western Australian Team) recently won the silver medal in the Australian National League Games. Water polo is a national sport in Australia with professional teams.
Next stop, Nasoff was selected to represent the USA at the Maccabiah games to be held in Israel July 18-31. This year’s 19th Maccabiah games is the largest traveling delegation ever to travel from the USA to compete in an International Olympic-sactioned event. The Maccabiah games are the third largest international sporting event in the world (after the summer Olympics and the Pan Am games). Nasoff will be playing against teams from around the world, including Brazil, England and Israel.
- Rancho Santa Fe resident to coach Splashball at Del Mar Water Polo Club
- Rancho Santa Fe resident named to ‘USA Water Polo Outstanding Academic All-American’ list
- Canyon Crest Academy Water Polo finishes 2012 season with Poway win
- Week in Sports: Torrey Pines wins volleyball, golf championships; Cathedral wins Division III water polo, volleyball championships
- Rancho Santa Fe resident wins two Gold Medals at USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic National Championships
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=21884