Neurosurgeon/author Dr. Benjamin Carson to speak in Rancho Santa Fe May 8
All are invited to a special engagement on Wednesday, May 8, with Dr. Benjamin Carson, a neurosurgeon, motivational speaker, philanthropist, and author. The event will be hosted by the Tri-City Tea Party.
The event will be held at Morgan Run Club & Resort, 5690 Cancha de Golf, Rancho Santa Fe.
Check-in and private reception: 5-5:45 p.m.
General reception with no-host bar and hors d’oeuvres: 5:45-6:30 p.m. Program: 6:30-8 p.m.
“Co-Chair” with private reception and photo with Dr. Carson: $2,500 per couple.
“Host Committee” includes photo with Dr. Carson: $1,000 per person. General reception: $500 per person with reserved seating, or $125 per person with open seating.
Students (age 14 to 25) with open seating: $50 per person.
If you would like to sponsor “At-Risk Youth” to hear Dr. Carson’s message, please contact Nick Dieterich at 858-756-4501 or PublicpolicyNick@aol.com.
Space is extremely limited. Checks must be received no later than Tuesday, April 30, at 6 p.m. Unfortunately, there can be no walk-ins.
Make checks payable to “The Tri-City Tea Party.”
Send c/o Nick Dieterich, Post Office Box 2590, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067.
For more information, contact Nick Dieterich at 858-756-4501 or PublicpolicyNick@aol.com.
- Rancho Santa Fe reception for Rocky Chavez
- Rally the troops for Rocky Chavez at Rancho Santa Fe event
- Renown World War II vet Louis Zamperini to speak at next Viewpoints event in Rancho Santa Fe; Tickets go on sale Jan. 15
- Former Navy SEAL turned author to speak at Rancho Santa Fe Library event
- Join Rancho Santa Fe patriots for book signing, lunch with Donald Rumsfeld
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=21200