‘Dinner With the Pros’ served by celebrity waiters
The “Dinner with the Pros” celebrity waiter dinner was held March 22 at
La Costa Resort & Spa. The event was presented by former Chargers star kicker John Carney and Super Bowl-winning punter Steve Weatherford of
the New York Giants.
Kimberly King, local TV personality and Director of Communications at Cathedral Catholic High School, served as Mistress of Ceremonies.
The evening included a hosted cocktail reception where celebrities served drinks and sign autographs. Guests then enjoyed a first-class dinner and live auction, followed by a night of dancing from the sounds of Jukebox.
This year’s event benefits four charities: All for God, Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, Mary’s Mercy Center and Veronica’s Home of Mercy.
Celebrity waiters included Super Bowl-winning MVP, Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints, Hall of Famer, Marshall Faulk, Chargers Pro Bowl cornerback, Quentin Jammer, former Buffalo Bills superstar wide receiver Andre Reed, Minnesota Vikings Punter T.J. Conley, retired Major League pitcher, Jamie Moyer, and many others.
- 2012 Drew Brees Celebrity Championship is May 18-20 at La Costa Resort and Spa
- Rancho Santa Fe: Drew Brees to host 2011 Cox Celebrity Championship
- Drew Brees to host Celebrity Poker Championship in Rancho Santa Fe
- Drew Brees Celebrity Golf Championship
- Drew Brees Celebrity Golf Championship reception
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=20796