Career Day at Earl Warren campus
Scripps Oceanographer Eric Terrill shows an underwater propeller to Levi Zeman
Earl Warren Middle School hosted another successful Career Day on May 21, with 38 professionals taking the time to share information about their career choices. The goal was to inspire and inform students about the diversity of opportunities in the workplace, and for them to see that there are many ways to use their education and pursue their interests. Presenters included EWMS parents and professionals from the community at large, encompassing jobs in large corporations, private practices, public service organizations and more.
The seventh- and eighth-graders were full of questions. Careers represented ranged from the arts to science and technology — and many things in between. Some well-known organizations were pleased to participate, including the Scripps Institution for Oceanography, San Diego Zoo and La Jolla Playhouse, in addition to the Solana Beach Fire Department, the Encinitas Sheriff Department, the Del Mar Lifeguards and the United States Marine Corps.
Photos: Jon Clark
- Earl Warren principal visits Solana Santa Fe
- Earl Warren Teen Korps/Solana Beach Library team up for successful book drive for library in Ghana
- Earl Warren principal shares tips with Solana Santa Fe parents
- Oceanographer discusses imaging system that found Titanic wreck
- Horizon Prep’s new Rancho Santa Fe campus should be ready for coming school year
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=10421