Rancho Santa Fe Girl Scouts #1 and #2 in sales for Operation Thin Mint
Girl Scout and RSF resident Veronica (Roni) Nelson is this year’s Operation Thin Mint’s top cookie seller, clocking in at a whopping 4,082 boxes! Roni – along with Melissa Thomas of Rancho Santa Fe (3,009 boxes) and Caroline Sanborn (2,012 boxes) of Carmel Valley – were honored with other top cookie sellers on May 12 at Girl Scouts San Diego’s 11th annual Operation Thin Mint® Sendoff aboard the USS Midway. As top sellers (defined by those who reach 2,012 or more boxes sold in 2012), the girls had the opportunity to ride in a helicopter at OTM and join other VIPs on stage and at a special reception.
Since 2002, San Diego Girl Scout troops and their cookie customers have sent more than 2 million boxes of America’s favorite cookies and countless notes of support to deployed troops serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, Africa, Japan, Korea, and the Persian Gulf, Western Pacific and Indian Ocean.
- Rancho Santa Fe Girl Scouts top sellers for Operation Thin Mint
- Rancho Santa Fe’s Sue and John Major to be honored by Girl Scouts San Diego
- Rancho Santa Fe Senior Girl Scout Troop #1106 going for the Gold
- Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club collecting donations for ‘Operation Military Care Packages’
- Donations still needed for Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club’s Operation Military Care Packages
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=9934