Rancho Santa Fe resident to graduate with joint degree
Kaitlin Richardson, a longtime resident of Rancho Santa Fe and alumna of Rancho Santa Fe Elementary and The Bishop’s School, will graduate on May 16 from Columbia University in New York City with a dual master of arts degree in art history awarded jointly by Columbia University and the Université Paris-1 Panthéon-Sorbonne in Paris, France.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, where she graduated with “Highest Honors” in the history of art, having served as president of both the Chi Omega Sorority and Prytanean Women’s Honor Society.
Richardson is the daughter of Dr. Thomas Richardson of Bedford, Va., and Joan Richardson of Rancho Santa Fe. She is the granddaughter of Barbara Gagnon of Rancho Santa Fe.
- Rancho Santa Fe’s James Fulton graduates with a doctor of medicine degree
- Rancho Santa Fe resident Phyllis Paul receives top award from Congress of History
- Rancho Santa Fe Democratic Club to welcome state budget guru
- Rancho Santa Literary Society hosts author John Burnham Schwartz
- Rancho Santa Fe resident, Oak Tree Racing Association to be honored at fundraiser
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=9622