Luxury tour a benefit to buyers and sellers
“Sometimes the marketing of Rancho Santa Fe’s luxury homes requires a creative approach,” says K. Ann Brizolis, a director of Prudential California Realty’s Luxury Properties Division. A 23-year industry veteran, Brizolis recently hosted an invitation-only home tour and networking event to showcase three of the most extravagant and distinctive estates in the Covenant of Rancho Santa Fe.
Over the years Brizolis has cultivated a vast network of professional alliances throughout Southern California. She commented that, “It’s always a pleasure to spend time with my fellow agents who specialize in the upper tier of the market. Of course what’s more important is the benefit that events like these provide for our clients, because of the opportunity they give us to match our clients’ homes with qualified buyers.”
With a progressive lunch and attendance by some of the luxury real estate industry’s biggest names, who traveled from as far away as Los Angeles and Orange counties, the Rancho Santa Fe home tour created a great deal exposure for the sellers of the three homes, which are priced at $8,990,000, $15,500,000, and $23,900,000.
“The successful marketing of high-end properties requires significantly more precision and finesse than the average home,” added Brizolis, who is representing the sellers. “In my experience the most effective way to market properties such as these is to target the right audience.”
K. Ann Brizolis and Associates may be reached at 858-756-6355, via email at email@example.com, or on the web at www.kabrizolis.com.
- Local expertise, integrity make K. Ann Brizolis #1 in Rancho Santa Fe
- Latest numbers show luxury San Diego home prices on the rise compared to Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Understanding luxury downsizing in the San Diego real estate market
- San Diego luxury real estate: a commitment worth making for forward-thinking investors
- San Diego real estate trends suggest improvements, prime opportunities for interested buyers in 2012
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=9581