Anne Schreiber off and running at Coldwell Banker Rancho Santa Fe
Realtor Anne Schreiber of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Rancho Santa Fe has not been in the real estate business very long, in fact, only a mere month. However, Schreiber, a former full-time kindergarten teacher and fitness franchise operator, has already landed her first listing which has already seen multiple offers.
A San Diego native and UCSD graduate with a bachelor’s in sociology, Schreiber earned her master’s in education from the University of Alaska Southeast.
Now at Coldwell Banker Rancho Santa Fe, Schreiber is looking to build upon and enhance the foundation of her professional success.
“As you can tell, Anne does not wait around to make things happen, she takes the bull by the horns and gets results,” said Branch Manager Steve Salinas. “She’s intelligent, tenacious, eager to learn and undaunted: all good signs of a quality Realtor.”
Anne Schreiber specializes in the communities in and around Rancho Santa Fe, Del Sur, Santaluz and Del Mar.
- Agent Kim Campbell joins Coldwell Banker
- Coldwell Banker’s Roni Telmosse named ‘2010 Office Manager of the Year’ by the SDAR
- Chelsea Anne Hensel and Matthew Scott Radecic engagement announced
- Two candidates running for two Rancho Santa Fe Association board seats
- NSDCAR Realtors hold ShredFest in partnership with Torrey Pines High School Rummage Sale
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=9113