Expert to speak on the impact of health care reform at next ‘Coffee and Conversation’ event in Rancho Santa Fe
Congressional advisor and health-care advocate Dr. Robert Hertzka will be the guest speaker at the next “Coffee and Conversation” event on Thursday, May 17, from 8-9 a.m. at the RSF Golf Club.
Hertzka will lead a presentation on the new multi-trillion-dollar health care law and how it will affect your life. Most Americans will experience tax changes due to the new health care law, known as the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, which will unfold over the next few years. The rising costs of health care will impact your financial decision-making and portfolio, whether you are an individual or business owner.
Many of the highly controversial provisions will not take effect until after 2014, with the real costs of the bill becoming evident in 2014, although billions of dollars in new taxes and fees will take effect sooner. Buried within the contents of the more than 2,000-page bill are trillions of dollars in new government spending, resulting in many new taxes for individuals, business owners, and companies.
There is no charge to attend the event. Hertzka’s presentation is part of the “Coffee and Conversation” series sponsored by Financial Advisor Deana Carter. To attend, please RSVP to Deana Carter at (858) 756-1566 or DCarter@CarterFinancial.biz. The Carter Financial office is located in the Rancho Santa Fe village, at 6013 La Granada.
- Patrick Kennedy to speak at event launching Scouting’s Mental Health Awareness badge
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute CEO to speak at Rancho Santa Fe event
- Retired military officers speak at Rancho Santa Fe event
- More economic change in store for Americans, experts tell local audience
- Grand Opening event to be held for Woodward Center Companion Animal Hospital in Rancho Santa Fe
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=8560