Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club member category change reviewed
By Karen Billing
The RSF Golf Club has welcomed 15 people into its new former member resident category, approved last year by the Rancho Santa Fe Association. A yearly review was a requirement of the approval of the new policy, which allows membership to people who have moved out of the Covenant but were members for a minimum of 10 years.
RSF Association Manager Pete Smith said the 15 members were — on average — 15-year members of the club and one was a member for 20 years. Among them are two past presidents of the golf club and one past Association board member. They have generated $103,000 in dues, in addition to about $16,000 a year in debt service.
“It’s been mission accomplished because we did bring back a lot of friends and former members,” said Jim Boyce of the golf club board. “We’ve enjoyed the camaraderie of friends we lost and had a [positive] financial impact to boot.”
- Opinion: Proposed Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club bylaws change should be opposed
- Rancho Santa Fe: Proposed RSF Golf Club membership change to be decided Feb. 17
- Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club membership change approved
- Rancho Santa Fe Association to notify Covenant residents about proposed Golf Club membership rules change
- Rancho Santa Fe Association board approves golf club membership change
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=8546