Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club to present ‘Rambling Thru the Ranch’ tour
Join the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club May 5 for its garden tour “Rambling Thru the Ranch” on a charming trolley with friends and family.
What better way to discover the splendor of some of Rancho Santa Fe’s most glorious gardens! Trolleys every 10 minutes, linger as long as you want at any location. At the same time, the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club will be brimming with notions, demonstrations, treats and crafts by local artisans for your home, garden and taste buds at its fresh and festive open-air market. $35-advanced purchase. $45- day of purchase. Space is limited. Advanced purchase is recommended. The trolley runs from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., the market is open until 4 p.m.
The Garden Club is located at 17025 Avenida de Acacias in Rancho Santa Fe. For reservations or more information regarding any of these events please visit the Ranchos Santa Fe Garden Club website at rsfgardenclub.org or call 858-756-1554.
- Visit unique gardens at ‘Rambling Thru the Ranch Garden Tour’
- Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club announces new garden tour experience
- See gorgeous gardens in Rancho Santa Fe on ‘Rambling through the Ranch’ tour
- Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club to host Village Tag Sale
- Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club to host Floral Arrangement Workshop 101
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=8540