Sale of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe should be finalized next week
Escrow on the sale of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is expected to close April 10, according to RSF Association President Jack Queen. The Royce family, which has owned the property for more than 50 years, decided to sell the property last fall. The Inn sits on a 21-acre property along Linea Del Cielo at the entrance to the Rancho Santa Fe village.
As reported by the Review in January, the buyer of the property is the JMI Realty Group, whose president, John Kratzer, lives in the Covenant. According to Queen, representatives of JMI will be at the
Association’s board meeting on April 19 “to formally present both their short term and long-term plans to the community.”
For more, see the Rancho Santa Fe Association Buzz column under “Life” and next week’s RSF Review.
- Sale of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe should be finalized next week
- Rancho Santa Fe Association Buzz column: Inn sale, New Association board members
- Inn sale, new Association board members
- Rancho Santa Fe Association board approves bylaw changes
- Rancho Santa Fe Association board agrees to move ahead with sale of Osuna property
Short URL: http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=8370